Unfortunately, this afternoon didn’t fare better than this morning.
So, I’m pausing (to take off my grumpy pants) and being thankful instead.
Here are ten particular reasons I am grateful for today:
- The chance to create delicious food.
- The ability to work out my frustrations and create art at the same time, through painting.
- My writing mentor telling me, “[Book 1]’s going to be delicious.”
- The beautiful quill, picked out for me, that arrived today. Can’t wait to give it a whirl.
- The rain.
- Being told “I love you.”
- A yummy iced Turtle Mocha, with white chocolate, 2% milk, light on ice, and extra ice on the side.
- Good piano lessons.
- My job. My work.
- Request for me to read Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone using a British accent.
I can’t change others.
But, I can start with me.