The morning started out gray, with an abundance of bickering about everything: who’s looking at who too long, who’s saying what, who’s doing what wrong, who’s stolen what.
But, I have lots to do: writing, working, grocery shopping, cooking, getting chores done, and spending time with the four kiddos.
I want to make the best of everything.
So, I’m going to start out with what I’m grateful for so far today:
- No 5:45 AM wake-up. I got to sleep in!
- No long drives this morning.
- Rain. Colorado’s constantly in need of moisture. And, my yard looks sad.
- Caribou Coffee’s (iced) Turtle Mocha, light on the ice. It’s still one of my favorite drinks.
- Clouds clearing and the sun coming through.
- An older sibling coming alongside younger siblings to help sort.
- My bed sheets being laundered.
- Local Craft Fair we’re going to enjoy later.