For those of you who are interested in reading random stuff about me, here you go.
CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT FIBBING?
- What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Ginger ale.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? Nashville’s Farmer’s Market (this is a Facebook repost).
3. Worst pain you experienced? It’s a toss up between having two kinds of hemorrhoids simultaneously from pushing twins into the world and delivering them without any pain management whatsoever.
4. Favorite place you’ve traveled? That’s a hard one. San Francisco, Paris, Heidelburg, Kawaii…
5. How late did you stay up last night? Not sure. I dozed off a couple of times after the kiddos went to sleep. I finally got up to brush my teeth around 3-something and went to bed.
6. If you could, would you move somewhere else? Not sure how to answer that one. I dream of owning a historic home that I can give tender loving care. And maybe a summer home somewhere abroad. At this point, that is just me dreaming.
7. Favorite toy as a kid? A handmade cabbage patch doll my mom bought for me at a YMCA craft fair.
8. Favorite TV show as a kid? I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched.
9. How do you feel right now? Content.
10. When was the last time you cried? This morning.
11. Who took your profile photo? Me.
12. Who is the last person you took a picture with? Carmen. I first met her as the conductor of the string ensemble my oldest two are in. She has become a good friend since then.
13. What would your perfect career be? A successful, well-published writer whose books get read over and over again, because I’ve successfully invited the imagination out to play, made people think, and encouraged others about love and hope existing despite a harsh and sometimes quite dark world.
14. Do you think relationships are worth it? Yes. Absolutely yes.
15. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? I’d love to talk to lots of people….
16. Are you a good influence? Regarding what?
17. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Of course, it does!
18. You have the remote, what are you watching? I haven’t had a television with channels to watch in a long time, by choice. But, I love watching A Million Little Things and The Good Doctor.
19. Who do you think will play along? No idea.